Mission: Capture on film (ehh digital) and/or video the relationships and experiences at Kent Covenant.
- Proactively: At KCC events you attend that are already part of your involvement
- Sign Up: Special scheduled events such as crosswalk, kick off events etc.
Q. How Do I Get Involved? I've got some great KCC pictures!
A. Easy! Take digital pictures and upload via email to KCC or drop by on a CD.
Q. Do I upload all the pictures I took?
A. No. Ideally, upload the ones you feel capture the moment.
Q. Do I edit & crop the pictures before uploading?
A. Not required, uploading the shot "as is" is ok. Cropping can be done at time of use.
Q. What are we looking for our pictures to communicate?
A. Capture the relationship and emotion of real people on their journey with each other and God.
- Posed (three people smiling at you, you may need to help them a little such as body alignment, head tilt)
- Causal/Candid (two people talking face to face)
- Activity (playing a game or sport; hug, praying together)
- Group (everyone together facing the camera, saying "cheese")
- Head & shoulders
A. See download below for a MS Word template. Uses Office Depot Business Cards or Avery 5871 or 8871. A. Option 2: There is an envelop in the 'webmaster" box of printed cards. Can take a few from there for your use.
Q. What do I do with a photo permission card once it's filled in?
A. Drop off in envelop into the webmaster box at Kent Covenant. On the back denote the date and picture grouping the person is in. (e.g. 9/1/09 New Horizon's Luncheon) and your name.
Q. Where do I get a photo team identification badge?
A. Contact Benita. Badges were distributed on 9/27. When appropriate introduce yourself & use the permission card when needed.
|PhotoNation: Pix Release (side 1)||
|PhotoNation: Pix Release (side 2)||